Do you have policy, billing or claims questions: Call us here at Fryer's (see contact us at the home page) or if it is after hours or the weekend Travelers can be contacted via the links above or by calling 800-842-5075.
To report a claim after hours: Travelers representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call at the following numbers.
Pay Bill at MM Fryer & Sons: You can make a payment by visiting Fryer's. We can key your payment information into Travelers system and your account is immediately credited.
- Auto, home and other personal property: 800-252-4633 (800-CLAIM33)
- Boat & Yacht claims: 800-772-4482
- Flood claims: 800-505-0193
- Business insurance claims: 800-238-6225
Pay Bill Online: MyTravelers.com is the place to manage your Travelers accounts online. You can pay your Travelers bills, view your payment history and policy information, and check on the status of your claim with a simple click of your mouse.
Pay Bill by Phone: 800-842-5075. Check your payment balance and pay your insurance premium from any touch-tone telephone and have it posted to your account the next business day. You can also access your last payment received, your unpaid balance, as well as information about cancellations, changes, refunds and returned checks via Travelers Billing VRU by calling the phone number located in the upper right-hand corner of your Travelers bill.
Pay Bill by Automatic Payment Plans: Forget about bills, stamps and getting your payment in the mail on time by enrolling in Travelers Automatic Pay Plan (enroll).
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment plan: Have your monthly premium deducted from your checking or savings account.
- Recurring Credit Card (RCC) payment plan: Have your premium charged to your Visa or MasterCard on a monthly basis or once per policy term.
Pay Bill by Mail:
Travelers Remittance Center
One Tower Square
Hartford, CT 06183-1001